National Oilwell Varco Career | Sales Manager | Kuwait
Job Description and Requirements
Job Name : Sales Manager
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Summary: To manage opportunities and issues across
the entire range of Downhole solutions and to manage
Operations, Sales, Evaluation Engineering and Optimization Teams.
– To Identify and manage the opportunity pipeline from leads to full opportunity with
accounts respective to the country across all Downhole product solutions;
– Review all monthly sales & expense reports;
– Communicate Downhole objectives, business model, and
technologies clearly within the country customer base;
– To ensure clear communication between Downhole and
customers across a wide range of issues focused on
Customer Satisfaction, including on-time delivery, product
availability, problem resolution, solution creation and
implementation, and process design and redesign;
– Establish a relationship within the country’s strategic
customers and become the focal person and advocate
between operations, manufacturing, global account
management and the Downhole management team;
– Ensure that effective processes are in place that
communicate customer needs and delivery of Downhole products and services;
– To set metrics around performance, account management,
training, and profit generating objectives for the country sales team.
– Resolve “big” and “small” issues — quick responses — quality work;
– Communicate and work with the Sales/Ops/Agent
organizations to ensure that there is a clear understanding
of the customer’s plans and activities.
– Facilitate monthly regional meeting with the Country Sales
Team and Operations Team (together) to ensure clarity
around goals, issues, and opportunities;
– To manage and update Account and Solution Summaries
on the Global Accounts and strategic accounts within the Country
– To manage and maintain integrity with the Country Sales budget
– Focus regular actions on special relationship initiatives that
will take the relationship to the next level
– To work with the Country Sales Team (including Agents) in
building strategies to produce results and generate revenue
around all Downhole product solutions;
– Maintain consistent communication with the Area Sales
Manager concerning issue resolutions and current status of
– Manage the Accounts Receivable and DSO processes
within the Country to ensure customer accountability and ontime payments;
– Conduct quarterly reviews with the Country Sales Team to
ensure strict focus on opportunities, issues, action items, and personal development;
– Maintain strict confidentiality according to internal policy for Country customers;
– To support the National Oilwell Varco Sales Blueprint and Downhole’ s Sales Best Practice methodology;
– Observes safety regulations, wears required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices,
corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to Management while always adhering to all HSE requirements.
– All other duties as assigned
– Relevant industry and general business experience, high level
selling experience, and broad technical knowledge
regarding Downhole products and service offerings.
– The position requires the incumbent to have a minimum of
10 years in a technical sales role and a minimum of 15 years
in the industry.
Relevant industry and general business experience, high-level selling experience, and broad technical knowledge regarding Downhole products and service offerings.
The position requires the incumbent to have a minimum of 10 years in a technical sales role and a minimum of 15 years in the industry.